<$BlogRSDUrl$>
TheBemusedPhotog
[deeply absorbed in thought; perplexed by conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment]
This blog has been moved!You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thebemusedphotog.com and update your bookmarks.

Stupid Flixster

Friday, September 08, 2006
I'm a bloody laggard...

Flixster's been around for how long? and i'm only getting into it now... Mainly cos Liyi suddenly emails me with the Flixster quiz thingy... and bcos we haven't corresponded in ages, i actually do the quiz... being really sentimental... for a change...

But i must say, it's rather nice to see how my frens responded to my invites... (I didn't spam... Just selected the friends that I am closer to... ) Within two hours, 6 of my friends did the quiz! And the Flixster email to notify me that they had signed up was quite funny...



Hi [my name], [Fren's name] has accepted your invitation. He/She must love you very much. Awwwwww.

These Flixster people have a real sense of humour...

And thus far, I've discovered:
Lou is a friend
Shaun & JS are a terrible match with me
and
Kay & Mr X are my best friends!!

I PROMISE THE RESULTS WEREN'T RIGGED!

it's a real pity then that Mr X has gone back to the states though... no more 4 musketeers movie dates with Salt... shucks...
1:52 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

thebemusedphotog :: permalink