说梦话 - sleepblogging
Sunday, July 23, 2006
there's this chinese saying... 日有所思,夜有所梦... translation:the things you think about in the day are the things that appear in your dreams at night...which makes sense, for me
but i'm no shrink, so i dunno all that psychobabble stuff behind it... where the superego battles the id... (can't even remember which one's the perverted one... perhaps that's just freud...)
it just means to say that the guy you unwittingly think about in the day is gonna star in the movie of your subconscious while you sleep...
and if it's a good dream, you're gonna unwittingly think about how that person appeared in your dream all day... thus continuing the cycle...
last time that happened to me, the guy found a girlfriend... *foley: glass shattering*
great...
hope that this time, the said person has a nice dream of you...
playing on WMP: These dreams - Heart
"These dreams go on when I close my eyes.
Every second of the night, I live another life.
These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside.
Every moment I'm awake, the further I'm away.."




