Friday, July 28, 2006
my favouritest song of the season... *drum roll*Savin' me by Nickelback
i mean, i've always loved Chad Kroeger's crooning... But this song stuck in my head... Was already playing it on my own (adapting the chords from Ultimate Guitar)... and was trying to remember the lyrics...
then i find ray's blog, and he has the mtv slapped on one of his later entries... if the music and the lyrics were good, the mtv takes the cream... I love the storyline... And if you watch it a couple of times more, you start to notice the extra little details that the director threw in for good measure... Inspired...
but anyway, here's a little something for the guitarists...
Nickleback – Savin Me
Chords by TheBemusedPhotog
Capo 1
Verse 1:
Bm A Em G
Prison gates won’t open up for me On these hands and knees I’m crawling
Bm A Em G
Oh, I reach for you
Bm A Em G
Well I’m terrified of these four walls These iron bars can’t hold my soul in
Bm A Em
All I need is you, Come please I’m calling
G D Em
And oh I scream for you, Hurry I’m falling, I'm falling
Chorus:
Bm G Em A
Show me what it’s like To be the Last one standing
Bm G Em A
And teach me wrong from right And I’ll show you What I can be
G D A Bm
And say it for me Say it to me And I’ll leave this life behind me
G D Em
Say it if it’s worth saving Me
Verse 2: (same as 1)
Heaven’s gates won’t open up for me, With these broken wings I’m falling
And all I see is you
These city walls ain’t got no love for me, I’m on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you, Come please I’m calling
And all I need from you, Hurry I’m falling, I'm falling
Chorus
N.C.
Hurry I’m falling
G D A Em (x3)
G D Em
Bm A Em
And all I need is you, Come please I’m calling
G D Em
And oh I scream for you, Hurry I’m falling I'm falling
Chorus
Hurry im falling
G D A Bm
And say it for me Say it to me And I’ll leave this life behind me
G D Em
Say it if it’s worth saving Me




