$BlogRSDUrl$>
TheBemusedPhotog
[deeply absorbed in thought; perplexed by conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment]
This blog has been moved!You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.thebemusedphotog.com
and update your bookmarks.
The Great YouTube discoveries
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Clemmie actually has a shortfilm to call his own... it's not really well done but hey, he's an amateur so be forgiving...
Then there's D's short film... which she showed me before...
and last, the CS108 film that I like the best... no idea who made it...
5:40 AM ::
::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
thebemusedphotog
::
permalink
TBP Fact File
I'd like to believe I know what I am doing with my life... But really, I have no clue at all...
Full Profile
TBP Photos
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called
Portfolio
. Make your own badge
here
.
TBP Moods
TBP Talk
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
|
free javascripts
TBP Past
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
TBP Picks
YouTube
Ultimate Guitar
Christian Guitar Resources
Let's Sing It
Fotopic
Flickr
BaiDu
TBP Credits
Content © TheBemusedPhotog